Tuesday, October 14, 2008

There is no "I" in Jesus

But there is an "I" in SIN.
We need to learn to give all things to Jesus Christ. We can't do anything except through Jesus Christ. Once we get I out of the way, then we can to be conquerors through Jesus Christ and live over coming lives.
All Things Are Possible Through Jesus Christ Who Strengthens Me.
(Please pray and get a hold of this. We were not meant to carry the burdens we do.)
Matthew 11:30
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Philippians 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.
Colossians 1 (Whole Chapter)

No comments: